Sunday 23 November 2008

increasing visitor traffic blog

Today I write I try to how to make money from the Internet to create a rad visitors came to our blog, this does not mean that our party does sesajian the instruction or medicaster I,,,. For the above sentence may be confusing still, she seemed more than just Tips Improve Traffic Visitors Blog.

In the discussion this time is actually only the results of my thoughts, and so on can follow or not, the effect is not always going occur. Actually a lot ways to increase our visitor traffic, by entering a search query on Google with taq "increase traffic blog visitors" may appear hundreds of articles that discuss about it (click here).

According to my 9 are the most effective way in increasing visitor traffic, namely:

Fill your blog with articles that talk, when the original and can have characteristics.
Often-seringlah to update the contents of your blog.
Submit to blog search engine.
Join the community of Blogger.
Exchange links with fellow bloggers and establish good relationships.
Be the blogging trend in the center (if you can not do in force).
Use the template that friendley SEO, make yourself better.
Participate in the blogspot, BlogCatalog, Technorati and the like.
Leave the impression of the people.

So the above is approximately that we should do to improve the traffic of visitors. Then what is confused with the ninth points? why I bold? But is that I want to study. Previously when I have to please a small room to the bathroom first, or that I fetched coffee? please also my first drink I take, I accidental coffee I like,,,. ... (3 minutes)

Now that the bathroom is finished? It also has coffee? ok, we go somewhere. so this is the case, I mean membold points to 9 because of this that I want to study, and I was quite important.

In daily life, of course we can not live alone is not it? however we would like to mention the need to help other people in our careful. For example, when leaving work vehicles increased general, we need a bus driver, driver numbers, taxi driver, I nga what the car can carry our roads. Similarly, in the home environment, neighboring each other in need, side, ngerumpi, playing chess, playing football, bersilahturahmi each other.

Like in the virtual world, so I write in the points to 9, leaving the impression of the others. That is how most people are now using facilities such as the recent viewer provided by MyBlogLog, and Blog Catalog, so to register with MyBlogLog Blog Catalog, and we will get an account to log into the site MyBlogLog, and Blog Catalog. so that we do is before we run-jalandi virtual world super-wide, we must first login to MyBlogLog, and Blog Catalog, so that we do every BlogWalking or walk in the street, when they joined in, or MyBlogLog Blog Catalog and install a widget Both the serdiakan by, then our image will appear on their widget. That not only people who have a blog that has the possibility to request you blog, but those who menngunjungi blog that we can visit so we come to the blog.


How to register to MyBlogLog Blog Catalog and I think quite easy and I do not need to explain again please try to direct your own site and on MyBlogLog.com BLogCatalog.com, and do not forget to register after you update the identity information and you blog and upload photos of you and join the community that are available.